August 19, 2017, 02:49:16 PM

Author Topic: You Guys Still Around?  (Read 2281 times)

SkiDog

• View Profile
You Guys Still Around?
« on: January 12, 2016, 04:50:08 PM »
So I've been getting back into playing a bit, and was wondering if you guys were still around. From the looks of things it's pretty dead.... any of you guys still around?

captrosha

• MechWarrior
    • View Profile
    • CaptRosha
Re: You Guys Still Around?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 01:02:28 PM »
I hate to say it, but it certainly appears to be dead. I haven't seen Viper or Fox ingame or on these boards in months.  I still play...I see Shivan online, and B1ackAdder every so often as well as HB...but other than that, nada.  I left the unit so I could join a faction but I am still without a unit.  I know Shivan left too so he could do community warfare.

A few old members joined BMMU a while back.  I still log on to the UMAD TS and pop into the On Other TS Channel, but mostly hang out on the BMMU TeamSpeak when I play.

SkiDog

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 05:43:09 PM »
That's a shame,  I would have thought with the steam migration UMAD would have pulled some new blood in.  I'm just wondering if it's worth it to keep the artwork page up for the sigs.... I've actually added some stuff to it.

POOTYTANGASAUR

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 01:43:54 PM »
Sadly the unit had basically died probably 3-4 months before steam release.just a severe drought of active players. Something that wasn't really and issue that often suddenly became the regular thing. The small size of the unit didn't help either. Plus a couple other unresolved conflicts contributed to the departure of a few great players we had acquired from std.

POOTYTANGASAUR

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 03:24:55 PM »
Abandoned?

SkiDog

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 12:29:22 PM »